Monday, April 11, 2016

Looking for the Right House--More Info

We heard back from the bank and they are wanting a few documents yet from us. One was the phone number of the nearest relative as we did not give them that, only the address. Oh well, I did not want to give out the phone number but I guess they need to have it.
 
Another item was to initiate Home Owner's Insurance. I have renters insurance right now and it is about to expire, funny enough, so it will be really good timing to cancel that and start the home owner's.
 
The third item was to get a letter from our employer to saying we can work remotely from home and it is not going to effect income or position. This is weird when you travel for your work so it really doesn't matter where you live. I have to call and check on this one with the bank to be sure we are on the same page.
 
4th request was some sort of documentation for a large deposit I had made into the savings. I had to laugh because if they are looking into my account, they could go back and look at the checking and see where it came from!? DOH! I wanted to say, oh it's the money I printed up in my basement last night! Hahaha! Man, sometimes I think they are really too picky and silly. Just look!
 
But yea, if that is all they are wanting, that is easy enough to get for them.
 
Just waiting on the water test now for radon first and then after the UV system is installed, will get the water quality test done.
 
While on the phone with them, I am also going to nudge them about the appraiser as my realtor has not heard anything from them on that one. That is the last thing really that all of this hinges on as I am sure the water will be fine.
 
Keeping fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment