Thursday, April 14, 2016

Looking for the Right House---Hurry Up and Wait!

A motto in the military is the infamous, "hurry up and wait". It goes along the same thought process as if you see a line, go stand in it, chances are you need to do so.
 
So we hurried up and got all the documents back in to the bank for final review.
Now the bank will contact the title company, that's a company that goes off in search of the title to the property. It pulls up the history of who owned it before you and before the sellers did and makes sure it is clear.
 
What does that mean? Check out the link here that explains about the title search:
 
 
The bank will also be in contact with the appraiser, our contact said, if they don't hear from them this week, they will next week. I know from the realtor that the appraiser is to do the appraisal this weekend.
 
So its all happening!
 
This is what is left to do along with the water quality test after the UV system is installed. This should also be conducted this weekend I believe from what the realtor said.
 
It's exciting and daunting all at once! It's a big move and I have had so many ideas run through my head as to what I want to do with the property, the house and land and garage and even the road!
 
Hopefully then, next week, we will find out if this is really a go or not. I am pretty sure it will all be fine, no problems.
 
So as the list is starting to form in my head, I'll be writing it all down as to what we want to have done and in the order/priority it needs to be done and then start to save money or allocate funds for each project. As I do them, I'll show them here for the most part and give a few reviews and all that fun stuff.
 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment