Monday, July 21, 2014

Think Geek!

From time to time, I run across a really neat site on the internet and I wanted to share this one! In fact, it has inspired me to go ahead and start a list of links off to the right of some sites that have some really cool items for sale!

This site has some really interesting and fun items like an R2D2 USB Car Charger, furry adventure slippers that look like big foot or animal slippers and even a robe that they call Technomancer and yes, even a lightsabre!

Just a lot of fun items!

So I'll be adding them and as I go along and dropping a quick little blerb here like this for the site to give you a heads up that I found something interesting. Feel free to drop me a line if you find one that you think might be interesting and I'll add it on too! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment