Saturday, March 15, 2014

Everyday Products You've Been Using Wrong

Ok now, you are going to just smack your brow when you take a look at this link!
I looked at it and the first thing I had to do was go running to the aluminum foil, Reynolds Wrap, and see if it was there. And yup! It IS!!
What was really bad was that my daughter already knew about it! Hahaha and I never did, not all these years!?

Scary!

One thing for your kids to know more about technology than you, but to know something of an older product that's been around for like forever?

Oh boy!

Ok, so without further ado, check out this link!! It's awesome and try out some of those eye openers and tell me what you think!?


http://www.buzzfeed.com/gabbynoone/18-everyday-products-youve-been-using-wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment